2018 just flew by! How is it that my last post was in February? I wrote several pieces, well drafted several pieces, but I never got around to posting them. For 2019, I'll only be going to a few conferences so I should have more time(fingers crossed).Some blogs I am working on and will be sharing in early 2019:
- Resources I recommend for someone beginning their Data Science journey
- Why I decided to self-teach (instead of getting a Masters or PhD)?
- How to get involved in the tech community?
- How to get the most out of attending a conference?
- Re-doing my website and blog
- Pushing my last projects to GitHub and writing a blog post about them (long overdue)
- Deciding on my next side project, I'm thinking something nutrition related
- Maybe doing 100 days of Machine Learning
And since I don't share much about myself and when I do it's usually just data or tech related. I decided to add a fun fact about myself at the end of all my blog post, so look out for them!